Sunday, December 29, 2013

Coastal Scents 22 piece brush set part 2

Continue from part 1. For part 1, please click CS 22 piece brush set part 1

Brush 9: Doe foot blender

This is a round & flat tip angled blender brush made of pony tail. A very useful brush to apply base eyeshadow, eye primer onto the whole lip. =) One of my another favorite brush.

Brush 10: Blender

 

A large eye shadow blending brush made from pony tail, which is super soft. I really like eye brushes that are made from pony tail... I find this brush a good blending, just sometimes it is a little too big for my eye. I usually use this brush for lighter color blending.

Brush 11: Dome blender brush

As described from the name, the shape of this brush is round. I usually use this to blend my darker shade eye shadows. It is a more intense blending brush than the blender brush.

Now we're going to the eye shadow brush
Brush 12: Dome shadow brush
This brush is great for intense eye shadow application. However, I usually use this brush to apply eye shadow on my crease, to define them.

Brush 13: Large Shadow brush

Okay, I personally find that this brush is too big to be an eye shadow.. it is almost 2/3 size of my eye... Usually I find myself using this brush to apply a base color all over my eye lid.

Brush 14: Medium Shadow brush
This brush is exactly the same as the previous brush except the size. I usually use this brush to apply eye shadow on my lid.

Brush 15: Detailed Shadow
This is a smaller brush which is exactly like the other 2 brushes, except much smaller. I usually use this to apply darker eye shadow..
There is the comparison picture for brush 13, 14 & 15

Brush 16: Lip brush

Although this is suppose to be a lip brush, I use it instead as an eye shadow brush for more precise application.. usually to apply darker eye shadows.

Brush 17: Pointed blender

I love love this brush =) Although this is suppose to be a blender brush, I'm currently using it to apply glitters to the inner corner of my eye due to it's pointed. I think this brush is superb to blend the crease shadow.

Brush 18: Brow brush

This brush has short bristle which is kinda smudging brush. I usually use this brush to apply slight shimmer under my brow.. This brush can also be as a smudge brush =)

Brush 19: Smudger sponge

This is probably my least favourite and it is made of sponge.. Hmm. I have tried to use it as a smudger but find that it doesn't really work well...

Brush 20: Large Liner/ Brow
Brush 21: Medium Liner/ Brow
Brush 22: Small Liner/ Brow
Personally I find the eye liner are too broad for precise eye lining.. much prefer the sephora eye liner =)

Here is the comparison of the 3 CS's eye liner


For the first part of the review, click here: Coastal Scent 22 piece brush set Part 1
For the first look video on Coastal Scent 22 piece brush set, click here: first look

No comments:

Post a Comment